Spring is definitely in the air! The warmer longer days, rain, sprouting seeds, colorful blossoms, green grass and chirping birds fill our lives with so much happy feeling. As we transition from winter to summer, spring reminds us of rebirth, renewal of spirit and a fresh colorful start.
This month's art project is colorful, cheerful and fun to do Easter craft.
What you need
Pencil and eraser
What you do
1. Using stencil draw 3 adjacent eggs on the card stock. Cut them using scissors and make sure that they stay attached to each other.
2. For chicken's face, stick wiggly eyes using glue on the middle egg. Cut and stick construction paper for beak.
3. Using scissors cut zig-zag on both outside eggs for cracking impression as shown in picture.
4. Using marker draw symmetrical zig-zag design on front and back of outer eggs. Dip Q-tip in paints and fill the empty space with polka dots by gently pressing it on paper.
5. When dry, fold and write a message.
I wish you all a very happy and colorful spring!
Shikha Pasrija has a passion for art. She has organized several successful art workshops which have been immensely popular both with kids and their families. Follow her blog at colormehappyworkshop.blogspot.com/