The next time you are about to toss that used toothbrush in trash, just look at it and smile and say, not yet! This project is nothing else but so much fun for all ages, seasons and celebrations - it's called spatter painting.
All you need is
All you do is
1. Place stencils on the paper.
2. Rinse toothbrush in water and pat dry using paper towel.
3. Pour drops of colorful paints in a paper plate.
4. Smudge the tooth brush in paints, making sure all top bristles have enough paint but they are not over loaded, if required have another sheet available to shed extra paint.
5. Gently brush the bristles with thumb and let the colorful drops of paint form speckles all over the desired area.
6. When you are done, gently remove the stencils and cherish your beautiful creation.
Enjoy the art and have a colorful day!
Shikha Pasrija has a passion for art. She has organized several successful art workshops which have been immensely popular both with kids and their families. Follow her blog at colormehappyworkshop.blogspot.com/