Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Fire department responds to possible chimney fire

December 10, 2012
Times-Republican

The Marshalltown Fire Department reported to a call of a possible chimney fire at approximately 2:30 p.m. Sunday afternoon at 2406 New Salem Rd. The home is owned by John and Mary Stevens. Mary Stevens said they heard a loud, roaring sound in the chimney when they started a fire in the fireplace. No injuries were reported in the incident and there was no apparent damage to the outside of the chimney.

Article Photos

T-R PHOTO BY ANDREW POTTER

 
 
 

 

I am looking for: