Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | Home RSS
 
 
 

Family escapes house fire in Traer

February 6, 2013
Times-Republican
T-R PHOTO BY ROSS BERCIK
A family escaped an early morning house fire Tuesday in Traer. The home at 804 Elm St. went up in flames at about 3:30 a.m. According to the homeowner, Joseph Weber, he noticed a fire in the living room and woke up his wife. The two escaped while three teenagers got out through a second story window. The Traer Fire Department has not determined a cause and the investigation is ongoing.
 
 

 

I am looking for: